Thursday, April 10, 2008
Here it Goes
I always thought that blogging was for really cool bands and Rosie O'donnell. I had never really read a blog until my friends started sending me their links. It was fun to catch up on what they were doing in their lives but never really thought I would have much to say on my own blog. But then I started to realize that blogging is a good way to journal your life. My mother is always nagging me to write in a journal, especially what my children are doing. She kept journals about us as children and they are so fun to go back and read. So this blog is dedicated to my mother and my children. I hope that I can capture some of the things we do so my mom will stop bugging me. Love you mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
First of all...do you really think you'll ever get your mom off your back?!? As much as I love her (What's next Marianne...a tatoo, nose-ring, sex!).
Secondly, Yea! I'm so excited to have another blogging friend!
(Really...I really do love your mom!)
Yay Marianne! Now we just have to convince the rest of the Ohran women to start their own blogs too.
Post a Comment