Monday, October 13, 2008

Horse riding lessons




So now that Homecoming is finally over I can post some things I've been saving up. Clara, don't ask me how, has talked us into letting her take horse riding lessons. She didn't want to take dance again this year but really, really wanted to take riding lessons. Let me tell you, it's not cheap. We told her she could only take them until Christmas because that's about as expensive as a whole year of dance. We'll see how it goes from there. Her horse is named Flame and she's doing really well. Although she gets distracted really easily and the horse starts to wander off. But she has fun.

5 comments:

The Pea said...

WOW~~ I always wanted to do that as a kid!! good for her.

Natalie, Brian, Rachel, Erick said...

That is so neat that she gets to do that! It's an experience she'll never forget!

Jon said...

Yahoo! Buckaroo! Ride-em Clara! Looks like you're really doing well.

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

Way to make a little girl's dreams come true! Go, Clara, Yeehaw!

Emily said...

Wow! You get the Mom-of-the-Year Award!