I thought it would be fun to make Valentine cookies for FHE this week. Clara helped make the cookies and is getting very good at measuring and pouring things in. We had fun decorating them. Clara got really into it this year. Collin, not being a big cookie eater, just liked the frosting.



He started out innocent enough. Politely dipping his finger in the frosting. Then he decided he really liked the frosting...

He soon discovered there was a much quicker way...

An attempt to frost the cookie himself...

Soon to discover that he could bypass the cookie altogether.

We finally just took his shirt off. He made such a mess. I'm sure we'll be finding sprinkles for months. But he had fun. And he does love frosting.

On another note. Collin really loves his stool. He has found that he can reach more things if he stands on it. He drags it everywhere and uses it to get up on the couch, reach things on the counter, get things off of shelves. He gets mad when I do my hair and makeup in the morning that he can't see the counter and what I'm doing. So off he goes and soon I hear the clompety clomp of him trying to get the stool down the few stairs into our bedroom.
4 comments:
I love how he just GOES for it!! Full Facial Engagement!!
He's a great little kid. Why can't they stay tiny forever?
What a great mom! I love that you not only let Collin eat frosting right off the knife, but you also took a picture of it. He must be your second. Haha Paige also has no need for cookies when there is frosting involved. Of course, if a cookie is the only thing offered, she certainly isn't going to turn it down. She also lugs our identical stool around the house and she is fiercely independent with it (drives Greg CRAZY). He is obviously not as relaxed as us!
Wahahahahaha! Awesome. He is so funny.
I hope Lilly does not discover the joys of a stool for a long time. I don't need her reaching the counter.
I love the picture of Collin attacking the cookie. Your kids are the cutest.
Post a Comment