Monday, March 23, 2009

Collin turned 2!

Collin turned 2 yesterday. We had an Elmo party with some of our family.


We had Elmo cupcakes. Collin only ate the Elmo head and licked off all of the frosting.


Clara designed and drew a pin the nose on the Elmo game. It was the highlight of the party. Good job Clara.


Collin had fun opening presents. He actually did it all by himself.


Collin knew exactly what to do with the candle. He blew it out all by himself.



In his Elmo shirt we bought him. Of course, he didn't want his picture taken so he's on the floor throwing a fit.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday to Collin! Mom said we're having party when you come up during conference weekend....let me know, otherwise I'll mail his present. He's so dang cute!

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

I like his shirt. He looks cute in it. My, time flies.

Unknown said...

How fun! I love the pin the nose on Elmo, what a great sister!

Anonymous said...

Yea. Happy Birthday Collin!

Emily said...

What a fun birthday party. Paige is also fascinated with Elmo, but she can't only call him "Elmo," she refers to him as "Elmo's World." I love that poster that Clara made. Aren't older siblings the best. I will say that Collin "got it" a whole lot more than Paige. She wasn't quite sure what to do with the presents and the cake (except stick her finger in and eat the frosting). I think she was a little overwhelmed with EVERYONE trying to help her. So, we'll have to wait until next year for the excitement. Happy Birthday Collin! You are such a great mom!