I tried to tell you that I had a big toe. Remember how I went hiking up Timp and my toes hurt after? Well apparently all of the friction on the big toes against the tip of my shoe caused a blister to form under my left big toe toenail. By about 5 days after the hike my toe was in so much agony that I went to the instacare and they lanced the toenail. I know, gross. Then today my toenail fell off. Attractive.
WARNING! GRAPHIC PICTURE TO FOLLOW.

Really you can hardly tell that it fell off but I assure you it is no longer there.
6 comments:
I want to see it in person! :)
WHOA that a big toe! I bet it hurts that much more (Lol) Not that this trauma is funny..... okay I will admit it kind of made me smile, is there something wrong with me. I am sorry your toe hurts though, that is the worst place to have a pain.
On a side note, Clara is adorable, I hope she continues to like her teacher!
Ewwwww! And Ouch.
I forgot about your toes - it's been years since we've shared living quarters. Mine are still worse though. Sometimes Greg tells me that he loves me from my head to my ankles. And I believe it.
I love it when a toenail falls off!! I once ripped mine off in a very gruesome manner. It festered forever. But falling off is the first step to having it grow back!!
Oh, and I put you back on my sidebar tab. I was "cleaning house" a few months back and I took off everyone who I didn't have expressed permission from them to be up there. You know, people I blog stalk, etc. But I was glad to know that you LIKED being up there, so I put you back!
And I'm glad your blog isn't "private" I have a policy about not putting up the names of people on my sidebar who have private blogs. I don't condone that type of action.
I hope you are having a good day! You need to go on more crazy European trips and write about them. I loved those posts!
Um ow, and OW!
And Clara looks adorable.
Post a Comment