Tuesday, October 27, 2009
More of Cute Collin
It's funny to see a two year old try to put together the English language. Today I was carrying Collin down the stairs and he tooted. He looked at me and said "I burped" and then thought for a minute and said "I burp a bum." I just about dropped him I was laughing so hard. But if you think about it, a toot really kind of is a burp from your bum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I laugh whenever Evelyn farts, so now she tries to fart on purpose to make me laugh.
Oh, I mean, she tries to bum burp to make me laugh
That is probably one of the funniest "kids say the darnest things" ever! Thanks for the laughs Collin!
Oh, dear, that is just hysterical.
Wow, I miss that little guy! He's so funny. If Melody has or hears a toot, she puts her hand over her mouth and giggles like it's embarrassing.
Post a Comment