Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sometimes

Clara is very creative. If you remember, she likes to write songs. Remember the one about the volcano? Well she's written a new one. It's called Sometimes. She won't sing it for me on camera. I'll keep working on that. But here are the lyrics (complete with Clara spelling):

Sometimes

Some times I wish for just one wish
And I wish apone a star
I don't care what you say
I just want to stay away.

Some times I wish for just one wish
And I wish apone a star
And it never comes to far.
And I see a shooting star
I don't care what you say
Just cause I wished on the smallest star.

Some times I wish for just one wish
And I wish apone a star
And it never comes to far
And it never comes to far
Again

4 comments:

Emily said...

I think the picture with her staring at her berries goes perfectly with this song! I LOVE her!!! Thanks for a good laugh!

danniey said...

She is so serious. I love it.

Jennifer said...

At this rate she'll have her first grammy by 10!

The Pea said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing.