Sitting in the window sill when we first got her. We'd always find her there basking in the sun.
She's always climbing into things. One time we caught her trying to squeeze herself into a shoe box. This is Collin's laundry basket.
Lounging in Clara's house she built for her Polly pockets. I'm sure there's one underneath there. That can't be comfortable.
Just hanging out in Collin's high chair. Collin looks so little sitting there in the background.
We often catch her in unusual sleeping positions. So comfy.
She won't go near Clara's bed until Clara is asleep. Usually because Clara mauls her. But as soon as she's out, kitty loves to snuggle.
This one was one of the funnier ones. Mark's mom gave Clara a little tutu skirt for Christmas. Clara had been dancing in it earlier and had left it on the floor. We're not sure how Tinkerbell got so nestled in there. But she stayed there for a while.
3 comments:
So cute and funny! My cat always loved climbing into the hamper or laundry basket. Always had to check the clothes before we dumped them in the washer, hah!
Oh my heck!! So SO cute! I so wish I was not allergic to her!
I love the tutu picture, I'm amazed she didn't shread it. The picture of when you first got her looks like our kitty, Oregano. So cute. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment