I know it has been more than two months since Clara's birthday but I just barely downloaded the million pictures I took this summer. We had such a busy summer and are glad to be back into a routine with school. But we are still busy with all of the productions and piano lessons and dancing. The year will go by fast again.
For Clara's birthday we decided to do a small party with just the cousins. Clara decided she wanted a water party so we swam in Grandpa's pool and Mike brought over his bouncy water thing. As you can see, Clara had a good time.



Clara also wanted to get her ears pierced for her 8th birthday. She was a little scared at first but quickly got over it when she realized it didn't really hurt much. She has been so good taking care of them and counted down the days until she got to take her studs out. She meticulously picks out earrings each day to match her outfit.

Shortly after her birthday, on July 3rd, Clara was baptized. It was a very special day with friends and family. It was a little surreal for me. Surely I'm not old enough to have a daughter being baptized. Clara was very excited and looked so pretty in her baptism dress.

Melissa and Sam. Not sure where Lucy is. I think her and Collin spent a lot of time running in the gym.

Grandma Maralee and Grandpa Richard

Grandpa Jon and Grandma Christine

Clara and Collin. The only picture we were able to get Collin in.

Clara and Mom pre baptism.

Clara and Mark pre baptism.
7 comments:
I LOVE her dress! THat's a seriously cool baptism dress. I was going to ask how she got to be 8 myself, but then I realized that we're awful friends who only see you once a year. . . So that kind of makes sense.
Great pics! I've been watching your blog waiting for a new post! It was worth the wait! You look so pretty with Clara! Wish we could see you more! That's a lot of exclamations!
What a gorgeous dress! Did someone make it for her? Crazy we are old enough to have girls that go to activity days huh? I can remember when they still went to preschool...
Her dress is so beautiful!! I was so sorry to miss it!!
cute!!! great pictures. And I can't believe how old Collin looks! I never see you anymore...maybe we should hang out.
Clara looks so grownup and pretty! I bet she was so excited about her ears. We got Marin's done on her bday. (she thought it hurt.) Such cute pics of such a cute fam!!
oh my gosh where have the years gone. She looked beautiful
Post a Comment