Hi, Marianne. I stop by your blog and catch up on your posts every once in a while. Congrats on the twins! Good luck with everything! Sending lots of good wishes your way for the babies' birth soon!!
I have two kids, Collin and Clara, who are the two cutest redheads you'll ever see. I work part time at as a lighting designer in the Theatre Department. My husband, Mark, works as the technical director in the dance department.
3 comments:
Hi, Marianne. I stop by your blog and catch up on your posts every once in a while. Congrats on the twins! Good luck with everything! Sending lots of good wishes your way for the babies' birth soon!!
Eve
InchwormChronicles.blogspot.com
You look great! Much better than the picture I had in my head from your comment about the muumuu. You're getting so close!
I think you look great! Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet babies. more redheads on the way?? :-)
Post a Comment