Those pictures are so beautiful!! Clara looks like a princess. Don't tell her, though. She might actually demand that you start CALLING her princess Clara.
I wonder if I should do a card? I guess the fact that I haven't thought about it until now means that I'm not doing one.
I have two kids, Collin and Clara, who are the two cutest redheads you'll ever see. I work part time at as a lighting designer in the Theatre Department. My husband, Mark, works as the technical director in the dance department.
3 comments:
Those pictures are so beautiful!! Clara looks like a princess. Don't tell her, though. She might actually demand that you start CALLING her princess Clara.
I wonder if I should do a card? I guess the fact that I haven't thought about it until now means that I'm not doing one.
So cute!
Loved your card -- beautiful kids!
Post a Comment