Monday, February 9, 2009
More Valentine Fun
I'm obviously not very good at blogging and watching Collin at the same time. This is what Collin was doing while I was composing the previous blog. He apparently doesn't like redhots. But did manage to pull most of them off and lick all of the frosting. So much for saving these for lunch tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh man. That is so funny. What a funny kid.
Hey!! Remember our kids making a Valentine cookie or two together??? I love to hear what you guys are up to. Clara is cracking me up with the chapped lips...you did prompted me to buy my kids some more chapstick though!! I hope you are doing great!!
I had such a great time with Melissa today. They were so relaxed, and I hope we got some good pictures of Lucy. She is one busy little girl! I love it! Afterward, we chatted for a while. I love your family!
Post a Comment