Monday, March 23, 2009

And so the terrible 2's begin

We're so excited that Collin has moved into the tantrum phase. Clara was not a real tantrum thrower so this is new to us. Collin is getting very independent and if things don't go just his way, the crying and throwing himself onto the floor begin. He is also really good at throwing things. If he doesn't like the food we give him, on the floor it goes before we can even react. For lunch now, he only wants chicken nuggets, which he says chi-nut. Heaven forbid we don't feed him his chi-nuts. He also really likes candy. The following pictures are of him throwing a tantrum because I wouldn't give him his 89th piece of Valentine's candy.

3 comments:

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

What, ONLY 88 pieces of candy? hehe
We skipped the 2's with Eirik and got the terrible 3's instead, thank goodness he is 6 now! I remember the public tantrums being the worse (so embarrassing!)

Emily said...

This is all so familiar. It's like you live at our house.

lillysmum said...

Man, what a mean mom. Those pics made me howl. I love it.