Thursday, April 16, 2009

Will it ever be spring?


This was my backyard this morning, April 16th. Really?

3 comments:

Emily said...

I heard you got dumped on. Our grass was covered in white, but it melted very quickly. I don't know where March and April have gone. I think with our sickness and ALL the snow, it just hasn't felt like Spring. Hopefully, it will arrive shortly. My kids are going stir crazy. We all have a terrible case of Cabin Fever.

McKee Family said...

Hey girl!! How are you?? I headed up to Logan on a "spur of the moment" trip. I drove past Provo saturday morning at about 7 am. I had my kids all by myself four the 8 hour trip and they slept!!! I haven't been on blogs for a long time. I love to see what you guys are up to!! Collin's b-day looked great. I was super impressed by Clara's Elmo. So cute!! I hope you're doiing great!! Oh and I totally agree with you about Utah snow...but this summer when it's too hot to even breathe outside in Vegas, you'll be loving it!!

Jennifer said...

NO, not here!!!