Monday, June 29, 2009

It was bound to happen

At some point we knew that Collin would become the subject of Clara's dress up games. He thought it was pretty fun and even did some ballet twirls for us. He was really getting into it. Notice the bow in his hair, too. Ah, the joys of having a big sister.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You have to save those for when his girlfriends come over. I've got similar pictures of Brigs that I'm saving too. :)

Jenna said...

Haha. That's awesome. What a good sport.

lillysmum said...

Hahahahahahaha! That is awesome. I love it!

danniey said...

That's hilarious! I love it!

Kira: said...

That's hillarious! Melody misses having a daily buddy- we finally found some kids here in Oregon for her to play with, but it's not the same. :-( Hopefully we'll see you (albeit briefly) next month!

Emily said...

Ahhh...Memories. We used to torture my brother just like this.