Thursday, August 20, 2009
1st day of 2nd grade
Clara started second grade on Wednesday. She was a little worried because she did not get the teacher that her best friend got. Apparently she has the fun teacher. Clara has Miss Giles who is rumored to be not as fun. I'm okay with that. But I did get a lecture at back to school night about hand sanitizing and how the kids have to use it after recess and wipe down their desks at the end of the day. A little OCD? Maybe. But if they have the not sick class, fine by me. Clara has confessed after two days of school that Miss Giles is in fact fun. So that's good. And she's been meeting her best friend Alyssa for recess and lunch so no trauma there.
Clara in her back to school outfit, her favorite skirt made by Grandma Christine. And her new haircut and lunchbox. She chose to cut her hair short the day before school.
In front of her class. The second grade meets in the out buildings.
Clara and her friend Sierra. They were in the same class last year and again this year. They look like twins with the same hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How is it possible that she's that old already? We are seriously delinquent in having a BBQ. We need to do that SOON and see your grown up kids!
I love the hair! Very cute. I hope she continues to have a fun year.
So cute! They grow up too, too fast!
I can't believe she is in 2nd grade already! She is so darn cute with her haircut!
Post a Comment