We carved pumpkins on Halloween day. It was kind of nice having it on a Saturday. Clara wanted to try and carve her own, which lasted about two minutes. But she tried.
Clara's kitty pumpkin. One of them. We had two kitties. And a spider, a clown and an alien. Mark got a little too knife happy and his alien looks a little more like a large smiley face.
Pretty much this whole year Clara has wanted to be Miss Piggy. It stemmed from our idea that Collin looks like Beaker and we said he should be it for Halloween. So we all had a muppet theme. Clara was a little annoyed that the kids at school didn't know who Miss Piggy was. Come on people. Show your kids the muppets. But all the older people we met while trick or treating got it right on. Thanks to our friend Erin for making Clara's costume. She even crafted the nose.
The inspiration for Collin's costume.
Clara's inspiration.
9 comments:
So cute. I love Clara's costume, that's awesome.
Oh. Man. You guys are so cool!!
The costumes look great!
(Muppet love here)
So fun!! Of course Clara would carve a kitty pumpkin. I love when the whole fam. gets into it. And wow so sad that kids didn't know.
So adorable. I'm always super impressed when families can pull off a "theme." I think Clara and Collin look perfect!
Love it- so cute!
As you already know, I LOVED the costumes! So so cute.
Oh my gosh, what is with kids these days? Not knowing about the muppets? This is quite shocking! We have already been collecting muppet movies/shows on DVD so Calvin can get a proper education. I told you on facebook, but I just love the Miss Piggy idea, and Collin is so cute as beaker!
Hey!! I love the family Halloween costumes but I always do from you guys. Too cute!! Hope you're doing great!!
Post a Comment