We had family pictures with Mark's family done over the holidays. My sister in law's brother is a photographer and he made it surprisingly painless for as many kids as we had. Our individual family picture turned out cute but I didn't get a blog copy so sorry you don't get to see that one. They turned out really cute and will be nice to have since we really haven't had the family pictures done for quite a while.

Mark and all of his brothers. How his mother ever raised six boys, I'll never know.

Brothers and parents.

All of the grandkids. Collin would not smile. He's not smiling in any of the pictures. I think he was just confused as to why the photographer was hitting himself over the head with a plastic hammer. They're all looking at the camera so I guess that says something.

The whole family.
2 comments:
I am impressed. those pictures are pretty great especially considering how many little kid there are.
Cute! I think your hair looks really good, and it is so funny to me that your kids are the only true red heads. And I'm pretty sure that Mark's mother has a one-way ticket straight to heaven for raising 6 boys! Amazing!!!
Post a Comment