Thursday, March 25, 2010
Clara's fashion sense
Collin's BD was on Monday and I have pictures to post but haven't downloaded them yet. I'll get to that soon.
But Clara just said something so funny and I have to write it down before I forget it. She is constantly running late in the morning because she spends a lot of time picking out just the perfect outfit. I tell her that I get to pick out her clothes once a week just so on one morning we don't have drama. Tonight I told her she had to pick out her clothes before she went to bed so she's ready for the morning. She was getting in the shower so she told me I could pick out her clothes. "But pick out something cute" she yelled from the shower. Pause. Pause. "My cute not your cute" she punctuated. So I went and asked her what she meant by that. "I am fancy cute. You're just normal cute" I was speechless. I couldn't even come up with a response to that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
When did she turn 15?!?
Ha ha ha. I can totally hear her saying that in my head. How was the BD? I can't believe he's 3! Wow.
Awe-- she sounds like a mini Madison, who at 4 said, "Mom I really like your outfit except that shirt is kind of a disaster."
Wow. I'll have to start coming to Clara for fashion advice!!
I can't tell you how much this made me laugh! HA! I love that your 7year old has you figured out!
Post a Comment