Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Collin's BD

I can't believe Collin is 3! It has gone by so fast. Collin is such a sweet little boy. Although he is starting to be more independent and throw more and more fits. Normal 3 year old things. He currently loves anything airplane or rocket ship. He's starting to get into super heroes. Big surprise being an Ohran. He loves Buzz Lightyear and got Buzz shoes and kite for his birthday. We took him to his 3 year checkup and the doctor is surprised that he eats so much because he is so skinny. He is the 25% in height and 3-5% in weight.
Anywho. We had a small birthday celebration. I always envy my friends or family who have these extravagantly themed parties. I don't have the creativity to pull those off. So there really were no decorations and we didn't do any games. We just had dinner and cake and ice cream and opened presents.




One of the presents we gave Collin was a spiderman scooter. He loves it.

I tried and tried to find a Buzz Lightyear topper or cake decorations of some sort and there were none to be found. So I made his cake myself. I really have no cake decorating skills but he liked the rocket. He didn't eat any of it but was upset when we cut into it and ate it. He wanted to later know where his rocket cake was and when I showed him the nearly empty pan, he was sad.



Good thing it was fairly warm the next day so he could try out the new scooter.

1 comment:

Kira: said...

Wow. He's so grown up. Geez.