We used to make these bunnies when I was a kid, and they were fun. So Clara and I tried them this year. They're kind of and orange roll. Clara had a good time punching the dough and forming the bunnies. Collin helped roll the tails.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Easter
Just a quick post on our Easter festivities. We had the 3rd annual Ohran family glow in the dark easter egg hunt with Mark's family. Plus we did a traditional egg dying/easter egg hunt with just us. Minus the fact that it snowed Easter morning, we had a good time.




We used to make these bunnies when I was a kid, and they were fun. So Clara and I tried them this year. They're kind of and orange roll. Clara had a good time punching the dough and forming the bunnies. Collin helped roll the tails.

Before the baking.
The final product.
We used to make these bunnies when I was a kid, and they were fun. So Clara and I tried them this year. They're kind of and orange roll. Clara had a good time punching the dough and forming the bunnies. Collin helped roll the tails.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want to lick my computer screen. Those bunnies are adorable!! So you have got to call me some time I have some fabulous news, but you will have to be in on it on the D.L. we are not telling my family yet... I am not sure if you are working or not, so call me sometime!! No!! I am not prego!!
I LOVE those bunny rolls. You have got to pass along the recipe/instructions. You are such a good mommy. They are going to remember this forever! Miss you!
Post a Comment